Online Registration is open! The following is some important and helpful information regarding the process:
The link to our online registration is
Programs that are currently open for registration:
Try Lacrosse PreSeason program $50
2018 House League $115
Paperweight Birth Years 2012-2013
Tyke Birth Years 2010-2011
2018 Rep $135
Novice Birth Years 2008-2009
PeeWee Birth Years 2006-2007
Bantam Birth Years 2004-2005
Midget Birth Years 2002-2003
What you’ll need to register
1. The move to the new registration systems means that ALL players (new & returning) must provide proof of age documentation during online registration (copy of a birth certificate or passport). This proof of age documentation must be uploaded in *.jpg, *.png or *.pdf format during the SportzSoft online registration process.
2. Coaches will have to provide coaching certification during online registration.
3. Volunteers will also have to upload a current Criminal Record Check during online registration.
4. A valid email address is needed to create a SportzSoft account.
By registering as a member of the CMLA, players and their parents accept and agree to abide by the CMLA Code of Conduct.
Competitive/Rep registration notes
Players selected to a CMLA competitive team will be required to pay an additional fee to cover team costs (tournaments, apparel, extra floor time, etc.). The competitive team fee will be announced once the team roster selection is completed.
• Players intending to tryout for Team Ontario must register early in order to have your OLA player card registered with the OLA in time for the tryouts. Uncarded players will not be allowed to tryout as per OLA regulations
• As per OLA rule MR2.10 – Any player who has not registered with their resident box association by the 3rd Sunday in March will be ineligible for a rep release.